Sunday, November 10, 2013

Flash Mobs


I've always thought flash mobs were pretty awesome.  The spontaneous choreographed performance must be such a surprising experience for those who witness the public event, and all the ones I've ever watched on YouTube or TV have been entertaining.
The video above features my favorite scene of Step Up: Revolution.  I'd never seen any of the Step Up movies before and didn't really know what they were about or anything - I just happened to catch this one on television and ended up really enjoying their flash mobs.  This scene gave me chills, so I thought I'd post it!

I know the time and effort for preparing and executing a flash mob could be used for more important things, but flash mobs make people's day.  There are plenty of other things that could make people's days too, but there's just something about an unexpected, large performance that induces much joy and awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment